Five theses that will make it easier for you to describe the project
I want to share with you 5 theses I learned from prof. Kresimir Martinkovic. If you need to say something briefly about any project - you will always have a ready concept:
- Use (for example hotel, office building etc.)
- Position (town, street...)
- Size (sqm, floors, height...)
- Shape (tower, modern, industrial...)
- Materials (concrete structure, steel, facade...)
They can be used in almost all areas, in reports, presentations, cost plans... Feel free to try, your texts will always have a meaningful sequence and most likely you will not miss out on something really important.